Saturday, February 20, 2010

First pics with sister's borrowed camera - friend's b-day party!!

So, my friend's, Kendra, birthday was this last week and as a belated celebration, we went to this little Bistro restaurant in downtown Mesa to celebrate. There were about 15 of us there. We went there because my friend took Flamenco dance classes at MCC and her teacher was performing there that night. We split 4 appetizers and just had fun watching her teacher perform. Kendra got to go up and sing a song and I asked Kendra to ask her teacher if we could go up and learn some Flamenco steps, and let us she did!! It's quite the work out if you ask me!! It was super fun!! After the performance we went to talk to the teacher and she let me feel her calf and thigh muscles!! That woman has leg muscles of FURY!!! She was way nice too!! It was AWESOME!! Then we happened to pass this event/dance hall, on our way out and they let us come in and tour the place. It was a brick building, but renovated for events and as a living space. They had a loft with an AMAZING kitchen (I wish I had taken pictures of it) and a shower that was a half oval glass wall with the water spout coming down from the ceiling (Kendra took cool pics of us inside it. Again, I forgot). The final stop on our adventure was to see a horse made out of random metal objects (including a vacuum machine). That I did get pictures of!! It was a CRAZY, FUN, EXCITING, RANDOM, night!! Loved it!!

2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

heck ya...love my camera!!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

umm you could have caught him a few years back mowing our lawns with his shirt off! ha ha ha. Hweuse to pay him every so often to mow our lawns. He is related to the old owners of our home...and lives down the street. He is good looking. Just graduated from HS last year. baseball scholarship to local comm. college AND not a member...keep looking- ha ha ha