Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things Part 2!!

So, for Valentines weekend I went to my sister's house in Cottonwood AZ. She has 3 little boys and little girl. The boys were trading/playing with pokemon cards (they are obsessed) when I got there and had them in neat little piles. I asked the oldest, Colton (who's cards they are), what he would do if I messed them up. He said he would hit me. Then the youngest boy, Ryland, said he would kill me. I asked him how and he said he would cut off my head. I told him that then I would be dead and asked, "Wouldn't you miss me?" His prompt reply: "No" very matter of factly. Gotta love my nephews!!

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

oooh who the heck is their mom to raise boys saying such gross ill violent things--she must not be very good at it!