Saturday, February 20, 2010

Christmas Vacation - a little late, but better late than never!!

Our cute little apartment lit up at night!!
Nana's b-day is on the same day!! Sherlock Holmes and a cake in the shape of a crown made it worth it!!
My stash of Christmas gifts (tub and bear in background not included). And yes. I got a Wicked Witch of the West Barbie doll! She's my favorite!! Although she's pretty like Barbie. What's up with that?!
Nana's Barbie. Her head was HUGE!! The Barbie's head that is. Don't ask us what happened!!
What our family room looked like the morning of!!!
Our awesome pj pants (they are from Old Navy and seriously comfortable and my most favorite)!! We were too tired to do a real sister pj picture!!! Can't you tell?!
An interesting holy family. Dad=Joseph, Me=Mary, Mikkelle (my niece)=Baby Jesus!!
It wouldn't be Hutchings' nativity without a bi-polar shepherd, an angel that shimmered like Edward from Twilight, A 70's wiseman, an Arabic woman wiseman, and the gangsta wiseman. Someday we'll have to answer for this. But for right now, we're just going to play with it!!
Mikkelle dressed herself and looked too cute for words!!
For the family talent show, Mikkelle showed off her "naked dance." She only does it when she is naked or only wearing a diaper. She shakes her little bum!! It's A-DOR-A-BLE!!
Nana and I doing the clogging routine she taught me THAT afternoon.
All the kids that were home for the holidays (besides Kelby and Amber-Rose. Don't remember where they were).
Cat and I had the same Christmas shirt (except she is 2 times skinnier in hers than me). I got mine from the teacher I work with and she bought her own.
All the girls getting ready at the same time. I was actually done getting ready, but had to stay in for the picture.
Nana and I slept on the queen mattress out in the family room since there was "no room in the inn" for us. Mikkelle would come climb in bed with us every morning. We LOVED it!!We made gingerbread houses one night as a family. I don't think I was really ready for this picture. Mikkelle is next to me on the chair and spent the evening downing the creme in the Oreo cookies!!My finished gingerbread house. I decided to go traditional this year. I know. Boring.All the finished houses. WE had a bar of soap, Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory, the temple, a voodoo gummy man stabbed through the heart, and the catholic priest house!! At least we have fun making them right?!Our decorated tree and fireplace. I didn't get to lay under the tree this year after it got decorated because I came a day too late!! Sad day!!:(Don't know what we were doing, but we matched and we're cute!! Can't beat having nieces at home for Christmas!!

No comments: