Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Nomad Settles In









If you have been following my nomadic life, you have been privy to see me move from Laveen AZ, to Mesa AZ, to Cottonwood AZ all in a matter of 3 months. I decided to continue on with my moving streak and move for the 4th time in 4 months. Now I am back in good old Mesa, but I am living with roommates and have basically settled in. I figured that since I now had a full time job, I could afford to move to a real place. I live with 2 girls named Dala (pronounced day-la with a long a) and Katie. Dala owns the house and had 2 extra rooms, so Katie and I are renting from her. I moved in the week before Halloween. My room is a good size for one person. sufficient enough, and I really like my roommates. It's in the boundaries of really good ward too. I am enjoying having my own place for right now and NOT living out of my car, even if that does mean that I have no bed frame and no dresser drawer. Beggars can't be choosers.

No comments: