Wednesday, February 04, 2009

25 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME!!

1. I love to do dishes, but hate sweeping. I lived at home for about 2 years and did dishes everyday for those 2 years as my chore.

2. I want to have kids that have disabilities. I hate seeing kids with disabilities in families that don't want them. I would prefer God send them to me. I most definitely want a deaf child.

3. I'm not sure what I want to be yet, but it's a toss up between Teaching High School Spanish, Firefighting, or being a Flight Attendant. What my dream job would be though is to be an actress.

4. I never wanted to learn Spanish, but then got called on a mission to Argentina and now speak fluent Spanish. I love it now and am grateful everyday that I can speak it.

5. I speak 3 languages fluently and 2 semi fluently. Want to know what they are? Fluent: English, Spanish, Sign Language. Semi-Fluent: Japanese, Russian.

6. I love to LIVE in different countries. I've lived in Argentina and Japan. My next stop would be Italy, but Thailand, Russia, Australia, Taiwan, Africa, Spain, England, and Ireland are all up there on my list. And not just visit, but live there.

7. I want to learn every language there is except for Chinese (mandarin or Cantonese). I have no desire whatsoever to learn that language.

8. If I could break any of my churches rules I would get a tatoo. I don't know of what, but it would either be on my ankle, wrist, or lower back.

9. I am secretly in love with Vin Diesel. My mom thinks I should just randomly write him. Don't tempt me mom!!

10. I would love to be on American Idol, but not to go on to Hollywood and sing, but to walk into auditions, walk up to Simon, shake his hand, say "I've always wanted to meet you in person. It's a pleasure," and walk out!!

11. I would give anything to be on Survivor, but am willing to settle for The Amazing Race (if I could do it with brother who speaks fluent Russian. Hey, we've got half the world covered) or Fear Factor.

12.I actually loved school and love to learn. I miss it everyday. Good thing I work for the school system here then huh?!

13. I was born on Friday the 13th. My friend Tay and I say we're twins only because she is adopted and we were born on the same day.

14. I want to be married and have kids more than anything in the world and I cry myself to sleep about it some nights.

15. I'm a HUGE Winnie-the-Pooh fan and believe or not, have an entire room decorated with Winnie-the-Pooh stuff although I am 28 years old!!

16. I can sound like the Wicked Witch of the West! REALLY!

17. My favorite movie is 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. I love musicals. I wish life were like a musical and that people broke out into songs all the time.

18. I have an entire file of pictures on my computer called "Handsome Hotties" with pictures of all the stars I think are hot. It has spilled over onto my closet doors.

19. I'm not afraid of anything. Seriously.

20. I want to go bungee jumping, sky diving, and base jumping sometime in my life.

21. My favorite job was working as a waitress at Los Hermanos Mexican Restaurant. It was one big flirt fest whether you were married or not.

22. I can beat almost anyone I know at the movie game (someone names a line from a movie and then I have to name the movie) IF I've seen the movie. I'm a movie fanatic.

23. I always thought it would be cool to play football for real (not just flag football). Maybe someday I'll get to.

24. I love to buy shoes, but I hate to wear them. Give a good pair of slippers anytime and I'm good to go!!

25. I love men of different races. I want to marry one!!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I knew all that already. Just kidding! I feel so special to have made the post twiner! I heard Vin Diesle in LDS. You should go for it!!

BRIT said...

i totally remember the one night at the berg when we looked at your folder of hotties! oh man!! haha GREAT TIMES!!! :)

The Sorensen Bunch said...

you ARE random!!! Cara is going to cry whe she hears the rose on your blog!