Thursday, February 12, 2009

Amberlyn needs... BooBoo needs...

So my sister had this fun idea on her blog and I decided to try it on me!! You go to google type in "(your first name) needs" and see what pops up. Write down the first 10 sites you see and you'll be amazed a the stuff you find. I decided it would be fitting to do both my name and my nickname since I answer to both readily. Here they are:

Amberlyn needs...
1. Myspace.com (not really. I already have one and don't really like it)
2. chocolates (YOU BET!!!)
3. Kennels (that only works if I have a pet, which I don't)
4. Ceremony Designs (are they trying to tell me to get married?! Boy would I love that!)
5. Drawing Wild Life (um, not an artist. Ask my friends about my stick dog).
6. Pediatrics (again I would need a child for this. Apparently google wants me to have a family)
7. Angels (everday)
8. Instant cast members (have no idea, but I would like to be an actress)
9. Health Care Counseling (I could use it)
10. A round mirror from amazon.com (not really, but I'll tak it if its free)

BooBoo needs...
1. Ginga and the World of Dogs (a book maybe???)
2. Twitter the clutterbug (sounds fun. where do I get one?)
3. A home (that is definitely true.)
4. News from designs (am I supposed to be a designer too?)
5. Your prayers (that would be nice)
6. Daniel Craig (I wish)
7. A house party (Party? Where? I'm soo there!!!)
8. A kiss (yipee. any takers?)
9. yahoo groups (already on one)
10. A rice pack from ebay (you got me).

Go ahead and try it!! It's fun!!

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

ha ha ha you did it! ONE BOY AND GIRL BABY!!! you kow it from me writing every word on our bathroom wall!