Sunday, June 20, 2010

Random Picture Night

So Ashley and I decided we wanted to have a night out on Saturday night but didn't know what to do. So she suggested we go to Torilla Flats, a ghost town type era place!! And here are the pictures to prove it!!! Gotta love BFF's and random picture nights!!
The story of Tortilla Flats Hugging a HUGE cactus! Kind of.
Ashley "pole dancing" or the best she can with a rail underneath her!! :)
I don't really fit in the wheelbarrow do I?
Just another pretty face?!
And just another pretty face!! I found the man of my dreams!!! Isn't he HOT!!

Ashley wanted a piece of him as well!! Um, I don't think they had Pepsi machines back in the old west!!
Thought I would take a bath while I was there. And what better place than to do it in the bath that Wyatt Earp used!!
Abandoned Gold mine.
Yippee Kai Yai Yay!!
Ashley is ever the lady!!
I really tried to get into the coach!!! Really!!
Surf's up!!
Ready, set, GO!!!

















1 comment:

John and Cara said...

This looked like sooooo much fun! Where is it located? Is it a whole town or just the eatery and abandoned mine? Cute pics!!! Looks like you are having a great time!! But then again you always do! Love ya!