Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

So my birthday celebrations started off on Friday when I walked into work and there was a Happy Birthday banner and a plate of fruit on my desk. My cute teacher I work with, remembered that I'm not eating sugar. Bless her heart!! Then, Saturday rolled around and it was off to Dave & Buster's for some food and fun. Dave & Buster's is like an adult Chuck E. Cheese. Right up my alley. This is the pic of the people who showed up on time. Friend of Stephanie's, Stephanie, Ashley, and Steve Cox.

The dinner group (from bottom left hand corner): Tim Wells, James Ballard, Friend of Stephanies, Steve Cox, ME, Ashley Daniel, Stephaie Reed, Will Cramer, Dil Brinton.Not only was the guest of honor, but I got a crown, sash and beads as the "Birthday Princess" (that's what my sash said anyway).Fun at the table. Ashley, Stephanie and I playing with the party blowers.Stephanie with the oh so weird kid menus!! Yes, the monkey has a hamburger for a head and the monster has fries for a head!! Very odd!!
BFFs in AZ!! Ashley and Amberlyn!!My free dessert that I didn't eat!! I was good and stuck to my resolution!! Woot Woot!!One of the things you could do with your card that had points on it, was take a picture of yourself and someone else and they would mesh your faces together to make a baby for you (kind of like in How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days). ; Ashley and I had a little boy we fondly named Ambley!!Ashley winning 200 tickets at the jump rope game!!
What we bought with all the tickets we won. Royal jewelry (ring pops), a throne (Dave & Buster's HUGE 4 square ball), and a royal pet (Cookie Monster)!!!The festivities rolled on to Sunday (my actualy birthday) with a FUN game night at my house!!! Boy was I spoiled!! Sara Thacker and ME!!
Nick and Ashley, or more commonly known as Nashley!!Andy Hobbs, Audrey, and Stephanie.
Stephanie, James Ballard, and Dala (my roomie).
Katie (my roomie) made me a sugar free chocolate cake for my b-day so I of course had to take a seiance (sp?) pic. Family tradition.
The sugar free chocolate cornbread cake (it tasted more like cornbread than cake).
I wanted to wear my princess sash to church, so I threw on my old formal that I bought at BYU to go with it!! I didn't wear the crown to church, but put it on for my present pic!!! It was an AWESOME birthday!!! Yay for being 30!!!








































































































2 comments:

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday!!! :cD Oh, your posts always make me miss all the silly times we used to have! When are you coming to visit me!?! Luv ya!

Fauna said...

Is that your green dress that you wore to one of our Heritage Halls dances...you know the one where you took your pooh bear as your date?