Thursday, October 22, 2009

Yard Sales!! UGH!!

So living near sisters has it's advantages and it's disadvantages. One of those disadvantages is yard sales. I absolutely DO NOT like yard sales. I don't know why, but something about them makes me fell a little like white trash. I mean, everyone has them and everyone knows that it's second hand stuff, but I still feel like they are getting old junky stuff!!! But yard sales are a part of purging your house/apt of junk you don't need. And my sisters decided it was time to do it to their places. And since I live here, I got help!!! First was at my sister, Alicia's, house for 3 days (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday) of last month. I got to be the translator for all the Spanish people that came, which wasn't very many!!! It was kind of a bust sale, so Cara decided to lug the stuff to her house to do another one a month later. Luckily, at this one, I was in charge of the kids for one day and the second day I had to do University of Phoenix online classwork. Oops. Soo sad!! That didn't keep me from getting frustrated and yelling at my sisters. Boy!! I am definitely a good yard saler!! Soo glad that's all over!! Whew!!

No comments: