Monday, October 19, 2009

JOB!!!

For those of you who don't know, I GOT A JOB!!! I start Tuesday with training!! I am excited!! It's $11 an hour, so not what I was getting with EUSD, but it is from 8-4 everyday with a half hour paid lunch break. So basically, I work 40 hours a week!! It is with an institute called L.I.F.E. if you couldn't tell by the picture. It is an institute that offers all the services that disabled children need in one place instead of having the parents run to a MILLION different places for school, therapy, and whatever else their kids need. As mom said, I am never going to get away from these special education kids. They have their own school programs, so I am going to be an aid in the intermediate classroom!! It should be fun and rewarding. I get to wear jeans everyday and their L.I.F.E. t-shirt, so I'll be pretty comfortable all day!! Yay!! I am moving down to Mesa in the next couple of weeks and living with a girl named Dala in my ward!! Life is starting to work out!! Get it. Life!!:) Bad joke!! Thanks for all your love and support through all my trials, tears, melt-downs, and craziness!! I love you all!!

2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

It worked out!!!! YEAH- TELL ME!!! Good job catching up..you forgot to blog about your FAVORITE thing to do...garage sale ha ha ha

Teresa said...

New State: check. New place: check. New job: check. New hubby:.... I guess we know what you will be working on next :c) Congrats on the job!