Monday, October 19, 2009

Hair Dying Party!!!

So my sister Alicia wanted to highlight her hair because her mousy brown roots were starting to show. I have wanted to put purple and blonde highlights in my hair for a little while and my sister Cara has wanted to do blonde highlights for a little while too, so since we all live close together, we decided to do it all together. Too bad Cara and I bought cheapy dye and the blonde didn't show up too well. My purple was awesome except that it was hidden under my red hair and were really thin highlights so that you couldn't see them unless I fixed my hair a certain way. And because I didn't have color treating shampoo, they are pretty much gone now!!! Alicia's dye was like pur peroxide, so hers turned out GREAT!! I did them!! Go me!! Cara was babysitting a little boy and Dacie was there too and they wanted to do it as well, so we put foil in their hair without any dye!! It was fun bonding time all around!!Alicia, sooo excited about doing Cara's hair. Can't you tell?
Waiting for the dye to set.
I could get reception with so much foil in my hair!!
Sexy foils Alicia!
We seriously did not plan on all making the same face!! We're sisters!! What more can I say!!

No comments: