Friday, August 28, 2009

My First house in AZ

When I first got to AZ, I lived with my oldest sister, Cara's, best friend for about about month. She was really nice to me and I liked living there, but it was kind of far from any real city (Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, anything) and I wasn't finding work, so I couldn't pay rent. In the end, it worked out for both of us for me to move. It gave me the chance to move to Mesa where I had more contacts and more job possibilities and gave her her house back. Here are a few pictures of her house for your viewing pleasure.(The front of her house)

(Her beautiful BIG kitchen. My mom's dream)

(My BRIGHT room)

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

hopefully it sill not be one of your LAST!! hang in there..it gets cooler in more than one sense of the word!