Friday, August 28, 2009

Baptism!!

So, my first nephew got baptized this month. His birthday is the 27th of July, but he waited until the 1st of August because it was more convenient for family to be there and for my sister. My sister has more information about the baptism on her blog (www.aliciasangels.blogspot.com), but since I recently moved to AZ, I got to go up to Cottonwood for his baptism. He was spoiled because both sets of granparents and all of his aunt's and uncles on his dad's side as well as 3 aunts on our side came. He was soo excited and knew all the answers. He looked soo cute in his suit. It was fun to see my cute nephew growing up. I can't believe he is already that old!! I love you Colton!!(The Hutchings clan that made it)

(Colton did NOT want to take a picture with his aunt. Too bad. I think I look way cute in this pic!! So what if Colton isn't looking up!)

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

That picture of Colton is hilair...that perfectly describes him whne he does NOT want to be photographed! ha ha ha He was pretty impressed with k=his blog stardom...i copied your picture of the family b/c of Dacie and i's pose....love it, love you