Saturday, January 03, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!







New Year's was a little different this year!! Mom, dad and I went out to Mindy and Jason's, while Brendon went to a YSA party and Breanna went to a Youth Dance. So we went and had dinner with them and then played a few rounds of Mario Cart!! Then it was off watching Minority Report. We had to end early for the countdown. So we watched it and after it reached one we all kind of just said Happy New Year!! No confetti throwing, no pot or pan banging, no kissing. It was kind of disappointing, but still good!! Especially since my year of no chocolate had ended!! I was soo excited and yet I only got 3 pieces down before I felt sick and it was too rich!! People keep saying that I'll build it back up, but I'm not sure I want that!! Its nice to not have stipulations on what I can eat and to not have to say no!! We finished the movie and then when Brendon and Breanna came over we watched Eagle Eye!! We went to bed at 4 am and slept until 1 pm. Then it was a busy day of games, eating, hot tubbing, watching football, and watching more movies!! It was a great get away from life and all its worries, but alas it doesn't last forever!! Sigh.

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

You felt sick b/c that whole bag of candy is in your system!!! I think that is my favorite length of hair-You hair has looke GRANDE in the last couple of picts!