Monday, January 19, 2009

Bowling for Brendon









Brendon wanted to have a party with his friends for his birthday and since we just had a new bowling alley open up close to home (Strikes), we opted for that. We had a good turn out. Probably about 20 or so people including Mom, Dad, Breanna, Mindy and Jason. The bowling alley was really nice. Igt should be since its new, but you never know. I played with Mindy, Jason, Breanna, Mom and Dad and actually won the first game. I'm not as bad as I thought I was. The second game we played I just had fun and bowled a different way each time. My favorite one was the one where I turned in a circle and threw the ball without looking and almost got a strike!! Yay for bowling crazy!! Of course I got the lowest score the second time, but it was well worth it!! It was also worth staying up till midnight even though I had seminary the next day!! It was a fun night!!

No comments: