Saturday, December 06, 2008

Rueben, Simeon, Levi, Naphtali, Issachar, Dan, Zebulun, Gad, Joseph, Judah, Benjamin. Now Who am I forgetting?









Oh that's right! ASHER!! That would be my brother!! He got to play Asher (one of the 12 sons of Israel) in the play Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!! It was a really good production and my brother is a natural performer!! He has the best facial expressions!! I loved it!! Enough to see it twice in fact!! It is a musical/opereta spoof on the story of Joseph and the coat of many colors!! It was pretty hillarious and the actors did great!! It helped that a lot of the people in it were from Troupe Cabana so I got to see a lot of old friends!! It was a blast!!

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

He looks like a flamer! LOVE it and sad to miss it!