Saturday, December 06, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!












So, I had a blast for Thanksgiving!! Of course I loved it since I had 3 whole days off of any work or seminary of any kind, so I had no concerns or worries!! YIPEE!! So I lived it up played!! Thanksgiving morning I went and played tackle football with my ward. I was super excited since last year I was unable to play due to the fact that I had just gotten my huge knee cast off and I wasn't allowed to!! So this year I made up for it!! I of course had my knee brace on, but couldn't find my cleats, so had a hard time getting a grip to run with just sneakers. I did help on a few tackles and just enjoyed being able to play at all!! I am very competitive and aggressive (for those of you who know me, you can vouch for this). Then it was home to shower and off to my uncle ross's house to have Thanksgiving dinner. I love my cousin Michael cause he is so social and fun, buy he had to leave about an hour after we got there, so I didn't get to spend much time with him!! Oh well!! The food was terriffic just the same and we had fun playing Imagineiff, Family Feud, Tribond, and just talking!! We all got full and had a blast!! We got to watch a little bit of the Macy's day parade, but haven't seen Miracle on 34th Street yet!! Don't worry. We will though!! Over all it was a MAGNIFICENT day!!

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

oh, I like the picture of you and mom ...with "special" dad in the background, what is he doing? ha ha ha. Carol and Ross are GREAT hosts-not gonna lie...hopefully we never wear out our welcome there.