Thursday, May 22, 2008

New York, New York!!




So the title might be a little deceiving, but with the costume my sister is wearing, I thought it appropriate!! We went to her final show of Rythmical Madness (the dance troupe at her high schoo) and I LOVED IT!! Okay, so I just loved her, but same diff. I didn't know my sister had soul, but after her hip hop routines she was supposed to be black!!! That probably explains why she got a mini solo in the African dance they did!! She rocked it!! She was the most energetic one out there and is a true performer (if you couldn't tell from the pics). I love my lil' sis and think she's a STAR!!

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Check out thsoe FIshNETS Girl!!! I think all of us girls all got a little soul in our blood--it is mom;s ,love affair with MC Hammer!