Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Money, Money, MONEY!!

Why does there never seem to be enough!! My phone got turned off this morning cause I haven't paid the bill in two months. This wouldn't be a problem other than that is how work and EVERYONE else I know gets a hold of me. My lil bro and sis are also on my account so that means their phones got turned off too and they need them as well. I get paid next week, but of course it had to be this week. I was able to pay most of it and then get what I owe from Brendon and Breanna to pay the rest. The problem is that I am now overdrawn in my account, which includes a check to Alicia and Dan. I am hopin (praying really) that their check goes through and doesn't charge them anything. I don't mind if I get charged, but I hate charging others for my mistake. How am I ever gonig to make it on my own?!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Bills suck, huh? You should hear what happend with our insurance. We changed our direct withdrawl because the bank was in UT, but the person who was suppose to fax it in kept dropping the ball and we got fines up the wazoo because our account was overdrawn, but they weren't suppose to take out of that account! Grrr.

booboo said...

Stupid banks!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Booboo-IF you keep posting your money woes, the kind of guys you would get is....NOT what you want-ha ha ha. BUT it is your journal and the REAL DEAL! Just stick to your budget. IF you need creative cheap fun ideas I'll hook you up!
YEah--if we have to PAY for your mistake we are making you watch the kids for a week free! ha ha ha ha. BTW i had a kid in kindergarten bring a full on knife to school in Maryland, he lived in the hood. Isn't it so sad--don't you jsut want to wrap them up and take them home to a GOOD environment. I LOVE first grade, that is your little Colton!