Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Accidents, Fires, and Purple Shirts, Oh My!!

So my parents were in Utah for the weekend after I got back from girl's camp and helping my sister. I arrived home on Saturday afternoon and my parents came home on Tuesday morning way early in the morning. In that time I succeeded in getting in 2 car accidents (both in their car as my car has officially died, smoking and stopping on the freeway) (one was a minor rear ending, my fault of course, and the other I backed into my neighbors parked car which actually was parked illegally in the driveway), started a fire on our stove by burning the plastic sack our mashed potatoes were in and burning a hole in our trash can, turning my brother's white shirts a tint of purple by washing them with another shirt that had purple permanent marker on it, and busting the light in our dryer by drying my hiking boots in it. My parents just kept laughing and laughing. Of course it would only happen to me!!

No comments: