Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tickets and Suspended Liscenses!!

So we have this neighborhood right near where I work where the police decide it's fun to patrol. My day warned me about it since he has been there before, so I make sure I go max 30 (speed limit is 25) although the rest of the street before and after is 55 mph. What?! There are also like a million stop signs in the neighborhood (okay, so like 4 or 5, but it feels like a million).

Well, as it goes, my insurance ran out in December and I have been just too broke to get more. Oops. I had a letter saying my license has been suspended since March, so I have tried to be super careful. My friend was texting me Monday about F.H.E. and I was texting him back. I guess I wasn't paying attention, because I got pulled over for running a stop sign. I thought I was in HUGE trouble because my license was supposedly suspended. But I only got a ticket for running the stop sign and having no proof of insurance. I also got a fix it ticket because I still have a Utah license although I have been living in California for over 9 months. I was bawling, but truly grateful I wasn't pulled into the police station. OOOOOPPPPPPSSSSSSS!!!!

No comments: