Saturday, April 21, 2007

HAPPY EASTER!!


I want to write in pink for this holiday, but I don't know if it will work. We'll see. Sorry it has been about a month since I posted, but I am working from 8 to 5 everyday now and then I am gone from about 7 to 10 every night doing something!! I keep thinking my life will get less busy, but it keeps getting busier!! UGH!! Easter was a blast though. My brother, Chad, wife, Beth, and 2 kids, Kayden and Boston, came up from Burbank to spend the holiday with us. I have decided that having kids around for holidays is much more fun than just adults!! They get soo excited about about everything!!! I had to have a new outfit for Easter, so I decided to take my 2 $20 gift certificates to the GAP and buy a dress, but the cheapest I could find was a $60 dress. So I got a pink shirt instead and wore my sister's cute white skirt. We did all the traditions of dying eggs, putting curlers in our hair, and searching for our eggs outside. My nephews were soo cute and Kayden kept doing his happy dance (for those of you who have seen it)!! It was great!! Then my sister and her husband came over for dinner. We had fun being together as a family!! I love holidays!!!

No comments: