Saturday, April 21, 2007

Adventures in Hair Dying!!

Okay, so this one has to be in bright orange because that is what color my hair turned. Yep, I dyed my hair orange. Believe you me, it wasn't on purpose!! I decided I was tired of having a line where my roots were going in and the bright blonde highlights showed. So my sister gave me the great idea of buying a non-permanent hair dye and dye it all one color. I bought one that was close to my original color, but because my hair was soo bright blonde it turned it orange. Sad to say that I didn't take any pictures that night although I should have. I took some today, but it doesn't look the same. That and the dye is washing out so my hair looks more pink now!! I am seeing how many different colors my hair can be in one month!!

No comments: