Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Grandchild #13


So I know I just got married 2 months ago, but both Nathan and I agreed that we didn't want to wait to have kids. Luckily, Heavenly Father felt the same way!! We are now excitedly waiting for our first little ducky (and grandchild #13 for my parents, #1 for his parents) to be born on June 12, 2012. We had our first ultrasound today and got to see little Ducky(what we fondly call it) moving around and with a strong heartbeat of 171 beats per minute!! How one can look at the picture and not believe in a God or the miracle of life is beyond me!!! I am soo blessed and happy to be starting this new adventure in my life!!! I thought I was happy being sealed to by husband forever on September 2, 2011, but this is just icing on the cake!! I love life and all the blessings it brings with it!!!!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Your gonna have a baby on our birthday!!!!??!!! Go lucky 13!!! Congrats! Super happy for you guys! Can't wait to see if you stick to one of those names you had back in college!

Kristen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Fauna said...

Sweet! You get to have some fun with a little munchkin soon!