Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kids I work with and Occupational Hazards!!

So, my work's end of the year activity was to go to a place called Bounce U. Basically, it is an indoor facility loaded with inflatable bounce houses. Sooo fun!!They had this little cars that the kids could get into and pretend to drive around. I decided to get into one with my kid, Dillon. Getting out was a a whole different story!!Dillon and I cheesing it up!! He is such an A-DOR-A-BLE kid!! As you can see from the video!!I have the plastic burns on both of my elbows to prove that I really went down the slides!! See!!
This is my new kid I work with, Devin. He is non-verbal, has autism and cerebral palsy!! But boy does he love the water. These were taken at water day at work. Again, inflatable bounce slides and slip in slides, but with water!! How great is that?!

No comments: