Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lucky Lem!!

Who says you can't keep family traditions when you aren't at home?!Sunday before outfit (yes I am wearing a green tie and the tights are green fish net. Pictures forthcoming)
The actual day outfit!!! I had to be leaping like a leprechaun
Raise the roof? Not sure what I was doing here.
You can't forget the shamrock glasses or the "Kiss Me. I'm Irish." shamrock headband!
Dillon (the little boy I work with) wearing my glasses!!
If you can't tell, I have shamrocks painted on my toes, courtesy of my roommate Katie.
The famous rainbow cookies.
Lucky Charms for breakfast. Note the green bowl too!!
Lem visited my roommates, but didn't mess up their rooms. Katie's room.
He did leave his gold Rolos for them though.
Lem in Dala's room.Dala's gold.
And here are the green fish nets!! Mom didn't believe that I had actually bought them, so I took a picture to prove it.
The fish nets on the floor.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Whenver I think of St. Patty's Day I think of you...and Lem.