Saturday, February 27, 2010

Papago Hiking or Walking?!

For a YSA ward activity this morning, we got up at 6:30 am to meet at 7 am to "hiking" at a nearby park!!! Um, it's Saturday!! Who's great idea was this? I say "hiking" in parenthesis because it was more like a walking trail. This was a boulder we did climb to the top of, but this isn't the picture I took. I forgot my camera (of course. I'm not used to having one), but this is what it looks like. Not very strenuous, but good to be out and getting air and exercise!!! The best part was the pancakes made by the bishopric at the end with the BEST homemade buttermilk syrup and a few quick games of sand volleyball!!! So not too sad about missing softball last night (it got canceled) because it was replaced, by good walking, good friends, good food, good games, and good conversations (butt spandex is all I have to say)!!!

2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

ummm so you gained back all the calories you burned off by pancakes at the end? ha ha So if you are playing volleyball and softball it must mean you arm is better?

booboo said...

Not really. Just pretending it is. I can't straighten it all the way, so hoping there is no permanent damage!!!