Tuesday, October 13, 2009

School's Out for Forever!!

So my sister said that I can type a post that happenend in the past and then repost it to the month it happened in. So I am taking my first attempt at this!! Wish me Luck!!

So school/work ended for me on the 26th of June. Luckily for me, since my job was to be an aid to an autistic child, I got to participate in all the end of the year activities including a trip to the bowling alley and laser tag!!! If you know me, these are 2 of my favorite activities!!! I bowled for a little while, went to the arcade with my student and helped him win tickets and pick out prizes, played a game of lazer tag, ate, and just had a good old time. These moments are fun for me as well, because I get to play with the other students that I don't get to spend much time with in class. They are some cool cats. Here are a few pictures of our excursion!!Cory (my autistic student) and I bowling!!Hannah and Ms. AmberlynThis kid has got to be one of my favorite kids. He wasn't in our class, but we became good friends after he challenged me to a game of tetherball and beat me. These kids were pros at it!! His name is Keshaun and he has the most gorgeous light brown eyes!! He is a cutie!! I asked him once if he would marry me when he got older and he told me no becuase I would be like 50 when he was like 20. Not quite, but close enough!! :)The Lovely ladies of room 18. In order: Israel, Grecia (she is gorgeous and was Cory's obsession), Jewelian, and Nae'Lani. The baby is Nae'Lani's little sister.More lovely ladies of room 18. Jessica, Taylor, and Hannah in the front.

These next pictures are from the last day of class. We had a TON of snacks, moved all the desks so we could play games on the floor, wrote on the whiteboard, and just had fun!! I sometimes miss these kids A LOT!! I definitely was meant to work with kids!!
Cory and I once again. He loves to take pictures!!Me, Jessica, and Jewelian in the back. Jewelian's mom works for a jewelry store, so my going away present was a gold ring with a pearl in it (all real). Jewelian was my helper with Cory and loved to hang out with me!!
The gorgeous Grecia and I!! She is Mexican, but with the most BEAUTIFUL blue eyes!! She's going to be a knock out when she grows up!!
The teacher, Mrs. McCartney (yes. Like Paul McCarntey or Jesse McCartney) and one of my favorite people in the world as well. She was a HUGE Twilight and Robert Pattison fan as well, so we got along GREAT!!One of the secretaries and another one of my favorite people inthe world, Akira. She had a different man every week it seemed like, and the most AMAZING singing voice in the world!! She was a blast!! She ALWAYS had a flower (fake) in her hair!!
And of course I saved the best for last. This is Lidia, the other Secretary!! We were meant to be kindred spirits. Her daughter played soccer with Nana for a little while. She is Portugese (so is her husband), but also speaks Spanish fluently. We had fun talking about soccer (She introduced me to Renaldo. HOTTIE!) and just being girls. I love this woman!!




No comments: