Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!










So I've given up on trying to catch up on my blog and I'm just going to start updating on the important events in my life. I'll go back a little ways to my birthday, but that's about as far back as I'm willing to go. So my birthday was AWESOME!! Other than the fact that I turned 29!! I got to sleep in and then spent the day watching movies and getting my hair and make up done by the my 17 year old sister (I know. I'm pathetic. I can't even do my own hair and make up right). Anywho, that night was spent with family. I kind of stopped caring about hanging out with friends near the end there (more about that later), so family was just fine. Mindy, Shaun, Cat, Mom, Dad and Nana were all there for at least part of the time. We had the traditional cake and candle blowing out and present opening and then went to do black light bowling at a local bowling alley. Cat won the prize for the funniest person as she would jump up and down each time she bowled hoping that would get her a strike or something!! It was hillarious. Dad, mom, Nana and I went home after to watch my 3rd movie of the day. You know me!! I can't help loving movies and every chance I get I watch them, I take it!! It was a relaxing day to get away from life and cares and just have fun!! Gotta love b-days!!

No comments: