Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TWILIGHT!!

So my little sister got me hooked on the Twilight books!! They were really entertaining, but I don't think she is a great writer (if that makes sense to anyone). She does know her audience very well though and writes well to them!! But anyway, after I got hooked we got my little bro Brendon hooked so we of course had to go see the midnight showing on Thursday November 20th or Friday November 21st (however you look at it)!! We actually got pretty good seats since we showed up at 11 pm and found out that people had been camping out since 6:30 pm (WHAT?!)!! We had a little while to wait so we took some fun pictures and then I told Nana I wanted a picture of the whole theater!! She told me to run up to the front and yell to everyone that we were going to take a picture on the count of three!! They dared me to do it!! So good old me did just that!! You wouldn't believe how many people I got to cheer and wave and how many tried to hide their faces!! We also had a girl come up later and get everyone to do the wave!! We sure had fun!! The movie was AWESOME!! I was a little skeptical at first of the actors they hired to portray the characters, but I think they did a phenomenal job!!! It totally drew you in!! I was disappointed that they didn't kiss in the meadow and had to yell out at a quiet part "Hey. Where's the kiss?" Some people weren't appreciative of that. When they finally did kiss later it took them forever so one guy yelled out "Do it already!!!" They got the whole theater to laugh!! Nana and I are planning to go back this Friday and see it again with a friend!! Can't get enough Edward Cullen!!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I went and saw the movie yestereday. Have to say I was a little disapointed...they left SO much out. But, it was good. Although the Edward of my mind was much hotter!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Your are crazy as ever!!! Good times!!!Did you see how many peoples eyes were glowing?!! it looked like a theatre of raccoons! ha ha I ecspecially like the girl who is covering her face from your flash. that is why i was not sure about the movie...too much interaction during the movie!