Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Halloween!!

This year I got to give out candy at my own house for the first time ever!!! It was fun although I only had about 15 people come!! Then it was off to a dance party at a friends house with my ward!! Or so I thought!! It ended up that there were TONS of people and half of them were from different wards!! She only had a pretty small living room so we were all jammed in there trying to dance, which meant very little space, lots of sweat, and a not soo good smell!! They did have a costume contest and the David Petersen and Curtis won as characters from Toy Story!! The whole family made their costumes!! It was adorable!! Because I had really short hair this year, I opted to be Annie (which is one of the few red headed TV or movie characters I haven't been yet. That and The Little Mermaid)!! I thought I looked cute although lots of people could not figure out who I was!! BOO!! Literally!!

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I need to steal that dang woody costume for Dan every year I try to get him to dress like that...it is time!