Wednesday, October 01, 2008

RENO 911!!









So my sister Mindy and I decided to go to Reno for a one night stay!! Okay. So my sister Mindy got a free one night stay in Reno and her husband couldn't go with her, so she invited me!! Whoopee!! We stayed at the El Dorado in a really nice room. We had fun eating at the buffet, taking pictures, watching movies, swimming, winning $85 in the penny slot machine (okay. So only I won $85. Mindy didn't win anything), and just relaxing!! It was fun to get away with my sister and just have some time off from life and the madness of it all for awhile. It was also good to have time off before I started my full time job as a personal aid for an autistic boy in 4th grade and then an part time job as an afternoon director at a montessori school. You can see that life has greatly increased in hecticness!! But its better to be busy than bored I always say!! Hehehe!

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

AAAHHH!! The benefits of living close to familia!!! You hair is mucho cute-o!!!