Thursday, July 31, 2008

EFY Take 3!!
















So this next EFY was in the beautiful town of cedar city!! It was a week of laughter, love, fun, sharing, and trials. The biggest trial was being let go as an EFY counselor!! It was a long drawn out story with lots of tears, heart break, miscommunication, and misunderstanding!! I'm sad I'm no longer a counselor, but looking forward to the next step in my life, moving forward and becoming a grown up!! I did feel like I connected more with my youth this week than I have in weeks past as they confided in me and came to me for council (thus the idea of being a counselor) and advice. Even the boys trusted in me more as their counselor was a little off!! It was a good week where I learned many things!! If only it could have ended better!!

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

What?!!!! Call me