Thursday, July 10, 2008

EFY Take 2!!

And I'm not done yet!!! I have 3 more sessions. 2 in Cedar City and 1 in Fresno!! I can't wait. This last one I did was in Rexburg. My mom asked me which one I liked better, but you can't compare the two!! Provo was HUGE and CRAZY, but Rexburg was quite and small. I only had 7 girls this time to be in charge of and every single one of them came by themselves (not with any friends or relatives). I think it made boding between them easier. One of the girls was even from Stockton CA (about an hour south of me) and new some kids I went to Hawaii with last year!! It was fun!! Our group was really fun and small!! They all got along great and worked together well!! One of the girls even saw Brendon's picture, thought he was cute, asked for his number and started texting him!! They even went on a couple of dates this last weekend!! Chalk one up for the big sis!! They also won the cheer competition!! We were the company Upon this Rock!! I'll try to post the video of their cheer!! It was AWESOME!! My girls also loved my pink pants and decided that they wanted to sign my pants, so I bought fabric pens and they went on spree!! A couple of girls even traced their hand prints on my butt and signed their names!! They are officially my EFY pants and I'm going to have all my girls sign my pants from now on!!! It was great!! Bring on the next 3 sessions!!

1 comment:

Fauna said...

That's great stuff that reminds me of BYU and all the fun (although kind of stupid stuff) we did and we all had a good time. Wayne and I do want to send our kids to EFY. Everyone always says it's tons of fun and totally worth it.