Sunday, May 04, 2008

The Challenge

My sister tagged me (whatever that means) so I'm taking the challenge. It isn't that hard, but should be kind of fun. You might learn something new about me!!

Four Movies I could Watch over and over:
1. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
2.Remember the Titans
3.Anything with Vin Diesel in it
4.The Mummy movies


Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Substitute teacher (Elk Grove Unified School District. LOVE IT!!)
2. English Teacher in Japan (island of Shikoku, city of Kanonji)
3. Waitress (Los Hermanos Mexican Restaurant in Lindon Utah)
4. Lifeguard/swim instructor (Montgomery Village MD and Elk Grove CA for 7 years)


Four Places I've Lived:
1. Rosario Argentina (my mission)
2. Kanonji Japan (taught English there)
3. Elk Grove California (where my parents currently reside)
4. Nauvoo Illinois (semester abroad for Brigham Young University)


Four of My Favorite dishes/foods:
1. Tuna Shells (ask my family)
2. Spaghetti
3. Bread
4. Ben and Jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream


Four T.V. Shows I Love:
1. Friends
2. Survivor
3. LOST
4. Anything on TLC


Four sites I visit daily:
1. Hotmail
2. Yahoo
3. Gmail
4. Blogspot


Four Places I have Vacationed:
1. Calavera's Big Trees in CA
2. Week long trip to Vegas and Disneyland
3. Burbank CA (my bro used to live there. He even took us on a tour of the WB lot)
4. Kansas City Missouri (my mom's friends live there. It's always great times!!)


Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1.Maryland
2. Europe
3.Africa
4. Thailand


Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
1. Tay
2. Fauna
3. Kristen
4. Amber-Rose

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Uh you forgot to metnion that you have vacationed in Arizona...just because we did not take you on a tour of WB! Tah! You did great with tagging!