Saturday, March 01, 2008

It's a dog eat shoe world out there!

For those of you who don't know, our family got a dog for Christmas. He is half border collie and half Australian heeler. He is adorable. But as a puppy, he loves to chew on anything he can get his teeth on. His favorite things to chew on happen to be my shoes. So I admit, some of it was my fault for leaving some of my shoes on the floor in my room, but we have proof that he actually limbs into our closet and finds MY shoes specifically and chews them up!! And by chewing them up I mean destroying them. WE have a total of 5 pairs of shoes ruined at this moment. The first pair to go were my favorite bright apple red heels. Then went a pair of cute brown Mary Jane looking type shoes that my sister bought me for Christmas. Then went the white sandals, then my hooker boots which I have had for alt least 6 years (this was the point when I started to cry) and finally a blue pair of flip flops. I don't have pictures of all the ruined shoes, but I do have the last 2 and a picture of him in the act of tearing up my shoes. BAD DOG!!

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Stab blade with a blade--AAAAH! love the sister who bought you cute shoes!