Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm a SURVIVOR, I'm not a looser!!



So not so original on the song I sang for my Survivor open audition, but I did go. I went on January 21st waking up at the insane hour of 4 am on a Saturday morning to drive to San Francisco to do an open audition for the TV show Survivor. There were only about 150 people there. All they did was had you hand in your application and talk for 2 minutes on tape. The girl taping me wasn't too energetic, so it was hard to keep something going, but you know me. I could talk about nothing and everything for 2 minutes. I did preach a little bit to them and invited them to have the missionary discussions, so we shall see if that gets their attention. I decided later that I should have done my Wicked Witch of the West laugh, but too late. After waiting for 3 hours in the cold, the whole process took about 15 min. max. They should contact me in about 2 months to let me know if I move on or not, which I highly doubt. I did have fun though and was screaming and dancing as they were taping people in line (the only one to do it too). Met some great people too. It was definitely an experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey take a look at my new blog page too! http://imetapossom.blogspot.com/
You inspired me. I hope it's not an insult. I'm just trying it out and thought I'd make the first one silly.

Unknown said...

hope you make it....and survive!